Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: How long have you been an AG fan?

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For over 5 years. I first saw an AG catalog in late 2000, and immediately fell in love with Kit, who I got for my birthday in February of 2001 [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  2. #22
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    since 1995 when I first started to read the books and looked at the catalog!

  3. #23
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    3 years so far... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member sew*4*AG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been a fan since the first catalog from long ago. I think that the reason I didn't get one for a long time was because I didn't want to wait for shipping, etc. I did most of my shopping at dolls shows back then and wasn't patient enough for mail orders.

    I finally asked for one for Christmas in '96. I thought that they would be a fun doll to sew for with all of the patterns available.

  5. #25
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    The first catalog that my sister and I got was for Summer 1992. But a little while before that, one of my aunts had given us one of the catalogs that she had gotten in the mail-and she had 3 boys! She had no idea how she received the catalog, so she gave it to us.

    That introduced us to the dolls and books, and one day we mailed in one of the cards from the back of the books and started getting our own catalogs. I got my Kirsten for Christmas 1993.

    So, I guess I've been a fan for about 14 years now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do remember getting the first 1986 catalog, and exclaiming over how pretty the dolls were, but I was only four and my mom wouldn't let me have one till I was old enough to read the books and take care of her properly. So I've been a true fan since 1988, when I started reading the books and obsessing over the catalog. I finally got my Kirsten in 1989. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member irishangel2684's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it was about in 1993-I was in the fourth grade. My best friend had a Kirsten Doll and I don't know why...but I loved her. I begged and begged and begged my Mom for a doll...sure enough for Christmas of 04...Sam arrived!

    Been loving AG ever since! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Long story short: since I was 13 and I first saw pretty Miss Addy. Before then, I never connected with any of the dolls.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member DScully717's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2006
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since 1990, when I went to a friend's house and she had Sam, Molly and Kirsten AND almost all their outfits. We played with them for hours and hours! It wasn't until I got my Molly for Christmas in 1991 that I was an "official" AG collector, but I've loved those dolls for 16 years!

  10. #30
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Since 1993, when my ( then) 6-yr. old daughter saved for her first doll, Samantha. My first doll came a few months later...Addy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •